Sunday, January 24, 2010

Award Season

Since we're officially in the throws of Award Show Season, it's only fitting I should share some of my mom's Red Carpet Comments.

In response to any celebrity who shows up to an award show gala wearing a dress that is extremely low-cut and revealing:

"Oh, look. She brought her two friends."

In response to a celeb who's wearing a very short dress or a decidedly risky neckline:

"She forgot the other half of her dress."

Whenever -- and I mean whenever -- she sees Guiliana DePandi-Rancic on E! she will say:

"Something about her face bothers me."

One time, she went even further to say:


"I saw her on that dumb show she has with her husband and she said to him: 'When we have kids, I hope they look like you, cause you're cuter than me.' And she's right -- I hope they look like him."








As you can guess, watching the Red Carpet with mom is always a good time. ;)


2 comments:

  1. omfg, i so wished i still lived in li so i could come over and we could do a mystery science theatre with your mom on the red carpet arrivals.

    Nuray

    ReplyDelete
  2. lofl. omg. me too. that visual alone is killing me.

    ReplyDelete